Flashback Fridays- DAOC
I decided to start a new segment called Flashback Fridays, where I share some of my favorite memories of games of the past with you. Lets’ start with one of my favorite MMO’s of all time. Dark Ages of Camelot.
Top Dark Ages of Camelot Memories.
1. Seeing a Salisbury Giant for the First Time. – This was a big mob, and being my first MMO, I was quite awestruck.
2. Tree Groups – In Albion, I forgot the mobs actual name but when you were around 48-49 this was the quickest way to hit 50, These Trees were monsters, and you had to be on your game. Also they made the most horrendous sound that haunts me to this day.
3. First Keep Siege – It was one of the most exciting events in an MMO I ever had. All these enemies trying to ram down the keeps doors, and here I am trying to heal my but off, while hoping not to get ganked by stealthers.
4. Darkness Falls – The first time I took part in cleaning out Darkness falls with my Albion brothers, and sisters was so exciting. It was like this place is ours, you get out now!
5. Killing My First Dragon – Everyone take your cloaks off to reduce lag.